Entered on 11/20/2011 at 16:55:04 EST (GMT-0500)
Before you can create your CPCC Login ID, if you have not already done so, you will need to apply for admission to the college.
- This can be done online at the CFNC website or in person.
- You will be required to create an account on the CFNC/NCMentor site in order to fill out their online application. (Note: This is not your CPCC Login account; this is only for the CFNC/NCMentor site.)
- Take note of the email address you provided during the application process.
- Wait for about 40 minutes for processing and communication between the CFNC/NCMentor computer systems and the college's computer systems.
- Check your email at the address you provided during the CFNC/NCMentor application process. You should receive an initial email containing information such as your new Student ID number (which is different from your SSN), directions to the college's CPCC Login web site, and information on where to get help.
- Navigate your browser to the CPCC Login application web site http://cpcclogin.cpcc.edu to create your CPCC Login account.
- Click on the Create CPCC Login link.
- Enter your Student ID twice, your Date of Birth, and verify the security image.
- Click Continue.
- Click I Agree to accept the terms and conditions disclaimer.
- Select (3) different Secret Questions and provide an answer and confirm the answer for each.
- Click Submit.
- Create your password and confirm it.
- Click Continue when finished.
Please take note of the CPCC Login ID assigned to you. After about 4 hours, you should be able to start using the college's online applications, such as student email as well as MyCollege where you can register for classes.
If you are having difficulty in creating your CPCC Login, please contact the Help Desk at (704) 330-5000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Entered on 04/08/2009 at 16:42:25 EDT (GMT-0400)
To create a CPCC Login account, please follow the below instructions:
- Browse to http://cpcclogin.cpcc.edu
- Select Create CPCC Login
- Enter the Student ID, Date of Birth, and Security Image text.
- Left-Click Continue
- Left-Click I Agree to accept the disclaimer
- Enter the new password and re-enter the password again
- Select (3) Secret Questions and provide an answer and confirm the answer for each
- Left-Click Continue once finished.