Entered on 11/20/2011 at 00:29:03 EST (GMT-0500)
You have the ability to reset your password by providing answers to the Secret Questions which you set up at the time your CPCC Login account was created.
To reset your CPCC Login Password please follow these easy steps:
- Navigate your browser to http://cpcclogin.cpcc.edu
- Select the "I Forgot My Password" link on the left navigation bar.
- Enter your CPCC Login Username.
- Click Submit.
- Enter the answers to your Secret Questions.
- Enter your new password and confirm your new password.
- After submitting the information you will receive a message that says "Your password was updated successfully".
If you have not yet created your Secret Questions, you may create them by selecting the create your secret questions now on the Forgot Password page. Additionally if you have forgotten your secret questions please contact the Help Desk at (704) 330-5000 for assistance with resetting your password.